Janet Adame, senior varsity flag player is a very humble and influential person. She is not one to take all the credit for herself and values teamwork a lot. During the interview she was very honest and open with her views on the team. Playing flag football is nothing but good vibes for her. Janet is a senior so after this year we won’t have the pleasure of watching her impeccable skills on the Chargers flag football field.
- How are you and the team performing this season?
A: My team and I are doing pretty well since we are undefeated within the league.
- What teams have you played?
A: We have played a lot of teams such as Desert Oasis, Gorman, and Sierra Vista.
- What position do you play?
A: I’m the center for offense.
- How is the team getting along and working together?
A: We all just have a connection and we joke around from time to time. Plus we are all friends.
- How does your team perform during practice?
A: We perform very well because it shows within our games when we go out there and dominate.
- How do your teammates make practice fun?
A: The way that we all get along and crack jokes to have our laughs, but we still remain focused.
- How do you feel when you have played a game very well?
A: I feel good because if I do well then I feel like the rest of my team did well.
- How do you feel when you perform poorly?
A: Just like everyone else I feel bad when I perform poorly, but I try to keep in mind that it’s not all about me and that it’s the way we performed as a team.
- Have you ever been benched before?
A: I have, but that would only be because I was injured.
- Are you interested in playing next year?
A: My best year would be my sophomore year because the game was still fresh to me. Last year I was injured and this year I haven’t really got to reflect on myself.
- Why do you like being a part of the team?
A: I like being a part of the team because we all feel like a big family and I love the bond we have. The vibes are good and we have so much fun together.
- Who do you wish was watching you play at every game?
A: My parents I love having them come and support me.
- Who on the team do you think is your match?
A: My quarterback, Jay, because since I am the center I snap to her and we are best friends.
- How do you feel when you hear your name and accomplishments over the morning announcements?
A: I feel good because something I did well in the game was recognized.
- What is your favorite route or play?
A: My favorite route is a post and my favorite play is one of our trips.
Submitted by: Titiyana Mc Neal